Fat-Free Banana Ice Cream Floats!
This fat-free sweet treat is one to eat in the sunshine when you are celebrating being YOU! It’s sweet and satisfying, and it has only four simple ingredients!
For the video recipe, please visit and subscribe to www.youtube.com/fullyrawkristina!
- 5 Bananas, Frozen and Peeled
- Juice of 2 Young Coconuts
- 15-20 Dates
- Cinnamon (Optional)
- First blend the juice of the two young coconuts with the pitted dates.
- Pour the frothy deliciousness into a float glass.
- Then, in a food processor, mix the bananas and the cinammon until it reaches a creamy, ice-cream like texture.
- Then, using an ice-cream scoop, scoop your banana ice cream into your float glass along with your “raw coconut date soda.”
- Grab a spoon and enjoy! LOVE!
Would like to try this when I’m free at home! #fatfree #banana